Patients From Abroad
DENTAL CARE IN LINE WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
During your stay in Germany, one of the services you may require is that of reliable, professional dental care. Our practice can fully meet yours needs providing treatment/therapy to the highest international standards.
We provide both consultation and treatment in the English language, thus enabling you to discuss more easily and safely your dental needs.
We offer you and your family the following services:
- Check-ups and emergency treatment.
- Professional dental cleaning for healthier gums and teeth.
- Periodontal / Implantology therapy to the highest international standards.
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth-whitening, veneers, and adult orthodontics with Invisalign etc.
- Endodontics/Root-canal treatment, prostodontics including full-ceramic crowns etc.
- Implants single tooth to full-mouth restoration (alternative to full dentures).
Our specialised services include:
- Sport: protection against injury (mouth guards) and replacement or repair of damaged/lost teeth.
- Pregnancy: periodontal care prevention of tooth loss.
- Children: treatment from the first milk tooth onwards.
- Head, neck, shoulder and TMJ pain: complementary osteopathic and craniosacral therapy.
Our international approach is reflected in other features of our services:
- No-wait appointments outside normal practice hours, if required.
- Multiple specialists under one roof.
- All stages of treatment are handled by the same dentist and in our practice.
- All treatment can, if desired, be performed under mild sedation or general anaesthetic, using the services of a fully qualified anaesthetist.
Having gained my general dental degree in Germany, I then studied for, and achieved, a Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) from Indiana University, USA and am a Board Certified Periodontist/Implantolgist.
I have had my own specialized private dental practice in Dsseldorf for 14 years, and also work as consultant at clinics in the UK and Switzerland.
I would be delighted to provide you with dental care during your stay in Germany.